3M ECG TAB STYLE ELECTRODES (2360) (ET2360). Tab type resting EKG electrodes with a more aggressive adhesive backing.
- Stronger adhesive than the 3M 2330 ECG electrode
- Tab-style electrode has pressure-sensitive conductive adhesive that is easy to apply and remove, and provides rapid and intimate skin contact to ensure high quality trace pickup
- Radiolucent to minimize the need to replace or remove electrodes in most radiological imaging applications
- Extra large tabs for easy handling and attachment
- Semi-stiff backing reduces roll-off and minimizes electrode lift
- Electrode size: 1.2″ x 0.8″ (2cm x 2cm)
Packaged: 100/BG, 10BG/BX, 4BX/CS (4,000). Priced per case.